Last Updated: March 4, 2017
This website uses “Cookies” to distinguish you from other users of this website. This helps us to provide you with a good user experience when you browse our website. Additionally, it allows us to improve our website.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to disallow cookies, our system will issue cookies as soon as you visit our website.
Types of Cookies.
• First and Third-Party Cookies: Whether a cookie is “first” or “third” party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g. cookies placed by
• Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are
activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
• Session cookies: These cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser
session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies
are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Our Cookie Usage.
How do I delete and block Cookies?
• Cookie settings in Chrome
• Cookie settings in Firefox
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Safari